The Support and Maintenance agreement for xmotion workforce is a comprehensive agreement which includes the following services:
• Updates and Upgrades to Xmotion client and server software
• Telephone and online support facilities
• Business hours coverage (extended coverage available on request)
• Severity based system to restore services promptly
• Access to FAQ’s and Support database
INTERDEV will provide phone and online support for the xmotion workforce software via the Support Centre. The Support Centre operates during business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. AEST, Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. Extended coverage is available through the purchase of unless Premium Support Contract for an additional fee.
A severity programme is in place which operates on the following basis:
Severity 1 – One (1) hour response.
- Emergency situation in which Software is inoperable, produces incorrect results, or fails catastrophically. Best efforts to resolve Severity 1 problems in less than forty-eight (48) hours. Deliver functional workaround where no immediate fix is available.
Severity 2 – Four (4) hour response.
- Detrimental situation in which performance is affected or use is significantly impacted. Best efforts to resolve Severity 2 problems in less than 5 days. Deliver functional workaround where no immediate fix is available.
- Inconvenient situation, minimal impact on operations Fix provide in next maintenance release
- Minimal impact on users with impact on business operations Fix provide in next maintenance release
This document is intended as an overview and does not replace or over-ride the xmotion workforce Support and Maintenance document. The xmotion workforce Supporta and Maintenance Agreement should be referred to for full contractual conditions and service levels.