- Integration into existing financial systems – customer details imported from the financial system and completed job details sent back for invoicing.
- Reduced paperwork – jobs dispatched directly to the driver’s PDA/smartphone/tablet while in the field.
- Complete real time visibility of orders, deliveries, completed work and proof of delivery.
- Same day invoicing for improved cashflow.
- Integrated quoting and product catalog to minimise data entry from quote through to invoice.
- Each order line may result in many transport jobs over an extended period of time. Drawdown on orders, as your client requests delivery of their product, to create multiple transport jobs whilst never losing track of what has been delivered vs. what was ordered.
- Dispatch staff can instantly allocate and reallocate work, and send through delivery updates and diversions to the drivers in real time.
- Driver Safety and compliance features.
- Manage unable to pickup and unable to deliver scenarios in real time – saving time, money and reputation. Drivers can even attach photos to show why they were unable to deliver in situations where sites are closed or inaccessible.
- Know where your vehicles are through location tracking via GPS in the drivers smartphone or tablet.
- Delivery route efficiency with turn by turn navigation.
- Automated arrivals and departures at loading and delivery sites based on geofences.
- Delivers Improved Customer Care.
- xmotionTM workforce | Bulk Haulage