Solutions that bring greater safety and efficiency to your business through Real time tracking of vehicles, people, behaviour and freight.
Transport verticals which benefit from an xmotion™ workforce solution include:
- Bulk Liquids & Gases Distribution
- Construction Material Delivery
- Skip or liquid Waste Collection
- Earth Works & Landscaping Supplies
- Container Transportation
- Vehicle Delivery
- General Freight – Local & Long Haul
- Field Services
xmotion™ workforce | server
- providing operations and management with real time visibility into workforce activity.
- Job creation, dispatch, tracking through to completion.
- Proof of Completion Report
- Driver, Vehicle and Device configuration and management.
- Customer Creation and Management
- Job Type Creation
- Granular event auditing.
- Driver Messaging
XCS 2.0, communication server
- ensures reliable, timely communication between xmotion™ workforce | server and the xmotion™ workforce | clients
- clients can be IOS™, Android™ and Windows Mobile™ smartphones, tablets and ruggedised PDA’s.
- Integration hub – enterprise level platform for connecting to other line of business applications, operational and financial.
- Quotes & Orders – Includes Price book capability, xmotion™ workforce can process jobs through to invoicing.
- Customer Portal – Order Creation, job progress updates and proof of completion.
- Reporting – Reporting module for creation of business specific reports & dashboards.
- Time Sheet – capture shift event data, commence, breaks , complete, for use with Payroll systems.
- Geo-Fencing – Creation of automatic alerts for driver / vehicles entering or leaving specific areas, depots, customer sites, no-go zones.
- Route Optimisation – Ordering multiple jobs for the most efficient transit.
- Depot Management – track items through carton, pallet, container , depots and manifests. (Insite)
xmotion™ workforce | client
- Availible for use on IOS™, Android™ and Windows Mobile™ smartphones and tablets and ruggedised PDA’s.
- List of Jobs to be undertaken
- Customer Details, Address, Contact Number, Location on Map.
- Dial from Device directly to customer.
- Job Details – Pickup, Delivery, Work to be completed.
- Add or remove Items against Jobs.
- Capture unable to complete details.
- Capture Delays.
- Proof of completion with Sign on Glass or Photo.
- Driver Messaging
- Login / Logout Events.
- Barcode Scanning – for complete track and trace of items.
- Fitness for Duty – Employee’s confirm fitness to complete allocated jobs at commencement of shift.
- Operational Checks – Checklists of vehicle safety and compliance, vehicle configuration or tools.
- Shift Events – driver breaks, delays, demurrage.
- Job Sheet – capture onsite activity, materials used.
- Site Map & Documentation – Access to site specific documentation, compliance or safety documentation.
- Payments – process customer payment while in the field.